In this module, you will submit your final paper. You will write a scholarly paper that examines your own approach to Counseling and Christianity. This paper is meant to be an exercise in critical thinking, not simply a review of the text information. You should critically examine their own assumptions, limitations, and methods while integrating a Christian worldview throughout the paper. Remember, integration is far more than just adding Scripture to the content.
- Write concisely and professionally.
- Edit your paper several times to remove superfluous words and smooth transitions and flow.
- Quality, not quantity, is the key to earning a high grade for this paper.
- Limit your quotes; quotes should only be used for content that necessitates the author(s) exact wording.
- Be sure to review and incorporate the feedback you received from your previous draft assignment.
The paper should be 8 pages (not including the title page, abstract, or references). There should be a minimum of 7–10 references, 7 of which should be from scholarly journals. The paper should be written in APA (6th ed.) format, which provides information on writing (e.g., grammar), formatting (e.g., title page, abstract, headings), citing references, and much more. Use the table of contents in the APA formatting manual to help you locate things. Poor APA formatting will negatively affect your grade. Submit your paper in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).