At the end of the semester, each Consulting Group will present its findings and recommendations in a comprehensive report that will be no shorter than 10 pages and no longer than 25 pages, single-spaced. The Report will summarize firm prospects, identify strategic alternatives, and makes actionable recommendations for implementation. The Final Group Consulting Report will enable each team to:
- exhibit its understanding and analysis of the business and its internal and external environment;
- provide a detailed financial analysis of the organization;
- identify the key strategic issues that the firm is facing;
- formulate at least three strategic alternative actions and one recommendation/possible solution to effectively address the key issues facing the firm
- provide a detailed implementation plan to execute the recommended course(s) of action.
Participating small businesses are expected to derive benefits from market and customer research, financial and profitability analyses, social marketing suggestions, and management organizational recommendations.