Obscenity and indecency are important concepts for businesses or corporations nowadays. Read the article Abercrombie’s “Obscenity” in Eye of Beholder (Links to an external site.) and respond to the following pair of questions:
Do you agree with the definition of obscenity constructed after the Roth and Miller cases? What would you add or delete to the three-part definition described in p. 503, number 3 of your textbook? (Review Chapter 13, pp. 495-496 and 502-504).
Rules to answer this test:
- Please click on the Discussions tab and answer the question in Discussion 8.
- Write your answer in no more than 500 words.
- Concentrate on using legal arguments (avoid purely personal, political, and other anecdotes).
- Don’t change the standard Canvas font size.
- Write in your own words, as if you were going to publish a legally sound opinion in a serious or professional online blog or newspaper.
- Work individually. This is not a group exercise.
- I will look for good content or knowledge, quality of writing, and creativity or insight in your response.