Discuss two of the bullet points from the Primal Leadership text and two bullet points from the Leading at the Edge text. Additionally, you must post a response to two of your classmates’ posts. Responses should be thoughtful and on point: All assignments are due at 11:55 pm on Sunday night.
- Discuss the concept of primal leadership
- What is the open loop of leadership?
- How do people’s moods affect their work performance?
- What negative impacts does the discordant leader possess?
- How are leadership and the design of the brain interconnected?
Leading at the Edge:
- Discuss what you found to be the most important leadership aspects of the Shackleton adventure.
- What concrete things can you do to create a sense of movement and forward momentum?
- What are the structures and Routines that you use to develop an understanding of stability?
- As you look at and think about the things, your team needs to do to reach the edge, what are the most critical priorities?
- How can those priorities be dramatized with vivid, memorable symbols or images?
Although there are no page or word minimum requirements, posts should be well thought out and on point for both your initial post and your replies to the posts of two other students.
- Active/Timely Participation = Initial post must be submitted by Wednesday end of day (11:59 p.m. EST) of each unit with all participation/replies no later than Sunday end of day.
- Professional Communication = standard written English; correct spelling/punctuation; correct APA in-text citation and reference.
- All parts of all questions must be answered. Critical Thinking/extending information = logical thought based on connections to experience, research, readings etc.