|Topic: The Effectiveness of Transformational Leadership and job satisfaction during COVID-19 Pandemic: an application at a commercial bank in Malaysia|
The effectiveness of transformational leadership in leading change in employee development during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Objective and aim of the study
1. To compare transformational leadership and transactional leadership
2. To analyze the effectiveness of transformational leadership toward employee engagement
3. To evaluate the effectiveness of transactional leadership toward employee engagement
4. To demonstrate the impact of transactional or transformational leadership toward better employee engagement
1. What are transformational leadership and transactional leadership?
2. How do transformational leadership and transactional leadership relate to employee engagement in a bank in Malaysia?
3. Which form of leadership contributes to improved employee engagement in a bank in Malaysia?
Research Method: Quantitative and mixed methodology – get people to point of view of
Separate the dissertation (into different chapters)
- present data (broken into different subjects)
- Conclusion (research question to address)
Below is the link.
|Mu-Han Ma, & Yang, Q.-S. (2020). How does transformational leadership work on COVID-19? An empirical evidence from China. Journal of Innovative Studies, 1(2). Retrieved from http://iiinstitute.us/index.php/jis/article/view/1
Ahern S, Loh ELeadership during the COVID-19 pandemic: building and sustaining trust in times of uncertaintyBMJ Leader Published Online First: 30 September 2020. doi: 10.1136/leader-2020-000271
Bartsch, S., Weber, E., Büttgen, M. and Huber, A. (2020), “Leadership matters in crisis-induced digital transformation: how to lead service employees effectively during the COVID-19 pandemic”, Journal of Service Management, Vol. 32 No. 1, pp. 71-85. https://doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-05-2020-0160
Shinta Winasis, Djumarno, Setyo Riyanto, Eny Ariyanto. (2020). THE IMPACT OF THE TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP CLIMATE ON EMPLOYEE JOB SATISFACTION DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN THE INDONESIAN BANKING INDUSTRY. PalArch’s Journal of Archaeology of Egypt / Egyptology, 17(6), 7732-7742. Retrieved from https://www.archives.palarch.nl/index.php/jae/article/view/2150
Netolicky, D.M. (2020), “School leadership during a pandemic: navigating tensions”, Journal of Professional Capital and Community, Vol. 5 No. 3/4, pp. 391-395. https://doi.org/10.1108/JPCC-05-2020-0017