The Life Cycle of a Plastic Bottle. After watching the video, answer the following questions. Make sure to put it in your own words, and check for proper spelling and grammar. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xlNyWPpB8
- Where do plastic bottles begin their life’s journey?
- What are monomers?
- Explain what happens to Bottle
- What is leachate?
- How many years does it take for Bottle 1 to decompose?
- Explain how Bottle 2 ends up in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
- How is plastic detrimental to marine animals and birds?
- Humans may eventually ingest the plastic from Bottle 2 – explain how this may happen.
- Bottle 2 may break apart to become smaller and smaller pieces called:
- Bottle 3 has a different journey. Describe the process that Bottle 3 goes through.
- What possible outcomes may the last bottle be remade into? Provide at least 3 examples.