There are various cases when you write an assignment and you need to have structure composed of comparison and contrast to validate your point of view.
Such kind of structure helps you to make your assignment or paper effective and clear.
There are various examples of such kind of assignments given by your teachers and professors. For example:
- Find the comparison between central and distributed systems in computer technology.
- Compare the standards of quality between two countries.
Such kind of comparison and contrast requires a lot of key factors on the basis of which the draft is created.
Following points should be kept in mind while writing an essay regarding comparison and contrast for a particular topic.
- Choose a topic like cultural values and research the details of culture for two countries and find the key similarities and differences between them.
- Make an outline of your findings and write them on paper.
- Make a chart or use Venn diagram to highlight the common points between two of the selected cultures.
- Start with introduction, and then write the similarities and differences.
- Afterwards, use some facts and figures with statistics to validate your points.
- You can use charts and graphs for making the representation qualitative and appealing.
- Then make conclusion paragraph and mention all the main ideas and themes you have explained earlier.
- After conclusion, thoroughly read the content again and again.
- Proofread your content with correction of grammatical mistakes and errors.
- Now the essay is ready to be viewed by large group of people.
Essay writing about comparison and contrast is quite tricky and challenging. But using basic guidelines and strategies, you can achieve success and write an excellent work with quality.