Research paper is a piece of content or text which is created by lot of research and includes valid facts and figures about many topics. These are given mostly by teachers and professors to students so that they can learn and increase their knowledge in the respective domains.
Introduction of research paper:
Introductions are very challenging and tricky parts of a research paper. The whole context of research is based upon how you start a paper and what type of words you are going to use to make it attractive and readable for readers. Whenever you try to start some introduction, many ideas burst into your mind and it becomes difficult to categorize them or sort them with any classifications. Therefore to solve such troubles and difficulties, we are writing some key factors and guidelines to make an introduction of a research paper.
- First of all make an outline of keywords and sentences to get the idea of whole content.
- State some hypothesis and then validate it with your research.
- Start with the topic of your research paper. Mention and highlight the topic and its perspective in the introduction paragraph.
- Use particular concepts and terminologies to support your main idea in the introduction. Afterwards explain them one by one in the upcoming paragraphs in detail.
- Use specific keywords and combination of words which you will use in whole research paper redundantly. Make a list of them first and the use them in the introduction.
- Use some literature review for your topic; relate some content with famous authors or popular writers from history who have made a great impact on the society.
- Use statistics, facts and figures to support your arguments and ensure the quality of your introductory paragraph.
- Use clear sentences and mention your motivation behind writing the research paper to enhance the interest of readers.
- Thoroughly read it again, proofread for mistakes and errors and write further paragraphs after completing the main part i.e. introduction.
Using above techniques and methods, you can write an effective introduction for your research paper and become a prominent student of your teacher who will recognize your efforts and give you good grades.